The College provides a range of residential accommodation for students on both further and higher education courses. Choosing to live on campus will give students the chance to become independent and grow, in a social, friendly and safe environment. We even provide accommodation for students who live locally and wish to experience life away from home.
We aim to provide you with a safe and supportive residential environment which will ensure you have every opportunity to develop academically. Additionally, we work hard to ensure you have a great time socially and receive an overall fantastic student experience. Click here to find out how to book.
Find out more about accommodation for Further Education students under 18.
Find out more about accommodation for Further Education Students over 18.
Find out more about accommodation for Higher Education students.
Download our Higher Education Magazine
There are lots of benefits of living on campus, including:
· having access to college facilities on study days, in the evenings and at weekends
· accessing a varied social programme
· not having to spend time travelling to and from college
· making friends with people from different courses
· becoming more independent
HALLS OF RESIDENCE
The accommodation provided for all students is of an exceptionally high standard, with all rooms being on en-suite and on campus.
· Wi-Fi internet is provided free of charge
· Inclusive of utility bills
· Card access to all residential blocks
· On-site, coin-operated laundry facilities
· On-site parking, subject to availability
· Free access to the on-site gym
· 24/7 security and access for a dedicated warden team
ACCOMMODATION FOR DISABLED STUDENTS
The College has rooms available for students with disabilities. Students who wish to be accommodated in these adapted rooms should identify their support needs on their accommodation application form. If you would like further information regarding the accommodation available for disabled students please contact the Student Support Team. Rooms are allocated subject to availability.
Funds are available to assist students with the cost of accommodation. Any further education student who has accepted a place on a full-time course may apply for a bursary. Bursaries are means tested and are based on disposable income, (bursaries are only available to FE students).
For further details or to simply have an informal chat about what we offer our residents, please contact Alison Creasey, Student Support Manager Moulton College, West Street, Moulton, Northampton, NN3 7RRTel: (01604) 491131 Ext: 2083 Email: Alison.Creasey@moulton.ac.uk