Our GCSE Results Clinic is designed for anyone looking to join us this September, whether you have already applied or not.
If you have any questions regarding your application, results and what your options are then we can support you. Our lecturing team, along with support staff, will be on hand to talk to you about our offering, address any concerns you might have and help you begin your journey at Moulton.
No matter your results we have options for you!
Due to Covid-19 restrictions we are encouraging people to contact us either by telephone or by email: email@example.com
If you do need to come into College to speak to our tutors you will need to book an appointment. This is so that we can limit the number of people on campus during the day.
A link to the booking system will be uploaded by Friday 14 August 2020. Please note the following:
- If you have received your GCSE results and you have met the entry requirements for your course you do not need to come into College. Just email a photograph of your results to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students attending a pre-booked appointment can be accompanied by one adult only so that we can limit visitor numbers at any one time
- When you arrive at the campus we will be checking that you have an appointment before you can enter the College buildings
- Hand sanitizer will be available and we ask that you use this before you enter the College buildings
- We respectfully ask that all visitors wear a face covering whilst in the College buildings unless you are unable to do so.
- Please note that we are not able to conduct tours of the campus during this event
Thank you for working with us to keep all our visitors, prospective students and staff safe at this time. Please remember that we are also available by telephone and email if you would prefer not to come into College.