We are looking for a highly organised, motivated and effective candidate for our Admissions and GDPR Administrator vacancy.
- Are you able to read, analyse and interpret complex information?
- Are you able to write reports, business correspondence and business procedure documents?
- Do you have experience in a customer-facing role?
- Do you have experience of working with confidential information?
If so, we would welcome an application from you.
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification attached for the full requirements of the role.
The post holder will ensure the effective processing of student applications, arrangements and delivery of student interviews, student enrolments and more. They will also provide a professional front of house service for Student Service and administrative support to the GDPR/ Data Protection Function.
Key duties include but are not limited to,
- To collect, process and record fees and payments as required.
- To process all course applications, transfers and withdrawals.
- To Administer GDPR data sharing agreements, working cross college to identify where agreements are needed, send agreements and track responses.
- Administration and Organisation of training, workshops and CPD relating to GDPR.
- Redaction of data subject access requests.
A full list of duties and responsibilities are available in the job description.
- Experience of working with confidential information
- Ability to monitor budgets and produce basic financial information
- Ability to operate standard software packages, and software
- Outstanding organisational and administrative skills
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working with data protection (GDPR) requests (Desirable)
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted upon receipt. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please complete a college application form; these are located on the College Website https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work... CV’s will not be considered. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.