Moulton College has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing and Content Executive to join our Marketing Team.
The College is in the midst of a period of exciting changes having seen significant growth in student numbers over the last two years.
Our Marketing team are at the forefront of these changes and this role has a measurable impact on this growth.
Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
Are you looking for an on-site role at a beautiful site in the heart of the Northamptonshire Countryside? You will be part of a vibrant College Community of students and staff.
- Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies
- Create engaging written, graphic, video and audio content and be responsible for the College’s social media channels and the College website
- Develop, manage, measure and report digital marketing campaigns, assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Champion digital across the College to drive forward digitalisation of our brand and profile
For the full requirements of the role please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
You will have:
- A degree (preferably in Marketing or Communications)
- Proven marketing experience in a multidisciplinary environment
- Experience of managing websites – use of CMS
- Experience of copywriting for a range of audiences
- Experience of managing numerous social media accounts
For the full requirements of the role, please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
A fantastic opportunity awaits the right candidate.
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted upon receipt. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please download the college application form, complete and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; these are located on the College website at https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work... Alternatively email email@example.com to request an application pack.
CV’s will not be considered.