Having recently secured our 'good' Ofsted rating we are in a period of exciting growth and change at the College.
We are currently looking for a Director of Finance to lead our Finance Team and manage the College finances with the support of the Head of Financial Operations.
Interviews will be held week commencing 20 June, 2022.
- manage the College Finance Function including subsidiaries and trusts
- control all accounting records including all statutory requirements
- produce timely accurate monthly management accounts and budgets for submission to the Senior Leadership Team and the Board and Finance Committee
- produce timely year end statutory accounts for the College, group, subsidiaries and trusts, including working papers and other required financial returns to funding bodies
For the full requirements of the role please view the Job Description attached.
- hold a CCAB financial qualification (i.e. ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, CIPFA)
- ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
You will have:
- experience of working in a similar role
- previous experience of working in or with a Further Education and / or Higher Education sector
- experience of preparing monthly management accounts/ forecasts, budgets, financial plans, cash flow forecasts and key financial metrics
- experience of actively managing working capital
- a proven ability to quickly build rapport and professional relationships with team, internal and external stakeholders
- the ability to inspire and motivate others to work towards common goals, objectives and standards
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted upon receipt.
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please complete a college application form; these are located on the College Website https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work-for-us CV’s will not be considered. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.