Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
We have a vacancy for an Electrical Technician to maintain and prepare day-to-day support of the Electrical construction area and associated facilities.
- Assist in the preparation of Electrical workshops for practical teaching lessons
- Support students undertaking practical activity under the direction of a member of teaching staff
- Ensure the Electrical workshops are kept clean in line with College standards
Please view the Job Description for the full requirements of the role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Level 1 in Electrical construction or willing to work towards
- Commitment to and evidence of CPD
- Minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
and will be:
- An excellent communicator
- Able to prioritise, plan and monitor individual workloads
- Able to build rapport with students and mutual respect
Please view the Person Specification for the full skills and experience required for the role.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
Applications may be reviewed and shortlisted upon receipt.
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please complete a college application form; these are located on the College Website https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work... CV’s will not be considered. Alternatively please email email@example.com for an application pack.