We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Employer Engagement Officer to join #TeamMoulton to support students to source work placements, Industry placements & potential Apprenticeship vacancies for students within allocated Curriculum areas.
This opportunity is on a Maternity Cover basis.
- Can you support our students to find and complete exciting and relevant placements?
- Can you work closely with the curriculum delivery teams to identify employer opportunities?
- Can you ensure supervision and health and safety considerations are met?
- Do you want to make a real impact on the outcomes for our young people?
We are looking for candidates that are able to effectively deal with enquiries from employers, colleagues, parents and students.
- Do you have experience of liaising with a range of stakeholders?
- Are you committed to enhancing the career opportunities for our young people?
- Do you have knowledge of Health & Safety at Work Act (HSAW) 1974 and Health & Safety Executive standards?
- Do you have a full, clean driving license?
- Are you confident in your ability to provide accurate and consistent guidance to employers, students, parents and colleagues?
The ability to quickly build rapport with our learners and a positive, professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders will be key to excelling in this role.
For a full person specification please view the job description below.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted upon receipt.
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please complete a college application form; these are located on the College Website https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work... CV’s will not be considered. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.