Moulton College is seeking to hire an Instructor in Floristry.
The main duties of this position are to assist with the teaching and training of students and other client groups to quality standards set by the College. You will also need to maintain the floristry workshop and ensuring the resources are managed, maintained and ordered appropriately.
You will need to:
- Have experience of working within the Floristry industry.
- Have relevant and up to knowledge of the Floristry industry.
- Be educated to Level 3 or have equivalent vocational experience within Floristry.
- Commitment to and evidence of CPD.
- To hold (or be willing to work towards and achieve) a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education) or equivalent.
A degree in a relevant field is also desirable.
Benefits of this role include:
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- 10% discount on College courses
- On-site Gym
- Free on-site parking
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this position, please completed the attached application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.
Applicants for this position will be reviewed and shortlisted on receipt, apply early to avoid disappointment.