We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Higher Education Success Coach to join #TeamMoulton to support the College's Access and Participation Plan of widening participation and recruiting those students who are identified as hardest to reach.
- Provide support for students, lecturers and parents with a focus on academic achievement through targeted coaching and mentoring of students
- Work with Higher Education staff and students to enable high levels of attendance and positive learning experiences, whilst developing a comprehensive and holistic support environment
- Market the Higher Education provision to prospective Higher Education students
For the full duties of the role please see the attached Job Description.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have a minimum of Grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language
- Have experience of working within a similar role
- Have experience of developing student support plans
- Have a commitment to enhancing positive student outcomes through experience and service excellence
For the full requirements for the role please see the attached Person Specification.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted upon receipt.
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please complete a college application form; these are located on the College Website https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work... CV’s will not be considered. Alternatively please email email@example.com for an application pack.