We are looking to recruit an IT Infrastructure Engineer to report to the Network Development and Services Manager and enhance our IT service provision at the College.
- Provide high quality installation, configuration, management and support of the College's premises and cloud IT Infrastructure
- Work with the Network and Services Manager to develop the College's IT systems
- Work with vendors and service providers to coordinate project activities
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to the IT Technicians
You will have:
- Level 4 in IT/Computing or related discipline/experience
- Industry specific qualifications and/or equivalent experience in at least 2 of the following areas:
- Windows Server Admin 2016 or greater including AD/DHCP & Group Policy
- Microsoft Certified Associate (Azure or Microsoft 365)
- Network (e.g. CCNA)
- VMware 6.5 or above
- SQL Server Administration
- Enterprise WiFi (Preferably Aerohive/Extreme IQ)
- At least 3 years' experience working in an IT Infrastructure implementation/support role
For the full requirements of the role please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College, you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted upon receipt (previous applicants need not apply).
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please download the college application form, complete and return via email to email@example.com; these are located on the College website at https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work...; Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
CV’s will not be considered.