We are looking for an IT Services Technician to ensure the smooth operation of the College’s IT networks and provide a high quality support service to staff, students and other users.
Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
Are you looking for an on-site role at a beautiful site in the heart of the Northamptonshire Countryside? You will be part of a vibrant College Community of students and staff.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the College’s IT networks
- To provide a high quality support service to Teaching and Support Staff, Students and other users of the College’s IT networks
- To provide support and ticket management via the IT helpdesk ticketing system
- To install and maintain of a range of software and hardware
- To identify requirements for the continued development of the IT systems
- To represent IT Services in a positive manner across the college
You will have:
- Minimum of one year's experience in an IT support role
- Experience supporting windows 10 and windows server 2016+
- Experience working with Microsoft 365
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted upon receipt.
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please download the college application form, complete and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; these are located on the College website at https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work...Alternatively email email@example.com to request an application pack.