We are looking for a qualified Lecturer who has a wealth of experience in the sector to join the Construction team as a Lecturer – Construction Management (Higher Education).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivering the Construction Management Curriculum.
- Acting as a course tutor to full-time and part-time groups and undertaking the associated organisation, administration, and monitoring of attendance.
- Participating in curriculum development to meet the needs of changing industrial demand and College development.
We have exceptional facilities; these are designed to ensure that students get a realistic experience of working to an industrial standard.
The Construction Department is forward-thinking and the team have extensive expertise.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a subject related to Construction Management or Civil Engineering and you will hold or be willing to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education) or equivalent.
It would be desirable, although not essential, to hold an appropriate professional qualification.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- 44 days annual leave, including public bank holidays **
- A maximum of 5 College closure days **
- High Street Discounts scheme with access to discounts at a host of retailers
- Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme with an employer contribution of 23.68%)
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development of Moulton College employees
- Access to 24/7 Support Line for employees and close family household members
- A focused and committed Wellbeing group at the forefront of positive initiatives
- Healthcare cash plan (subject to conditions)
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme (subject to conditions)
- Eye care vouchers
- Online Payslips
- (** = pro rata for part time)
Applications may be reviewed and shortlisted on receipt. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please complete a college application form; these are located on the College Website https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work-for-us. CV’s will not be considered. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.