Moulton will be offering Electrical Level 1 course for the 2020/2021 academic year, we are looking for a qualified teacher who has experience in the sector to set up and run the courses from Summer 2020.
The main duties of this position are:
- The teaching and training of students and other client groups to quality standards set by the College.
- Assessment of student work.
- The tutoring and management of one or more courses or groups of students.
- The development of plumbing, heating and renewal technologies courses.
If you are educated to level 2 or 3 or equivalent in Electrical, are prepared to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education), hold a minimum of grade C or equivalent in GCSE English & Maths, and have a commitment to, and evidence of, CPD, we would love to hear from you!
Working for Moulton College attracts a range of benefits including:
- Membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free car parking
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this position, please completed the attached application form and send to email@example.com along with your CV.
Applicants for this position will be reviewed and shortlisted on receipt, apply early to avoid disappointment.