Moulton College has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Apprentice to join our Marketing Team. The College is in the midst of a period of exciting changes having seen significant growth in student numbers over the last two years. We now have an opening for a Marketing Apprentice to support the next chapter of #TeamMoulton.
Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
Are you looking for an on-site role at a beautiful site in the heart of the Northamptonshire Countryside? You will be part of a vibrant College Community of students and staff.
The role is 52 weeks a year and we have a generous holiday entitlement including 3 additional discretionary days at Christmas providing for the full Christmas to New Year closure.
You should have a keen interest in pursuing a career in Marketing and a commitment to enhancing the opportunities of our learners.
- Provide administration assistance in the delivery of a quality marketing service to Moulton College
- Support the Marketing Team in the delivery of the social media strategy to raise the profile of Moulton College
- Assist with the delivery of campaign plans to recruit students in line with college targets
- Manage small end to end marketing projects under the direction of the Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Executive
For the full requirements of the role please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
Alongside this focused and interesting role, you will complete a Level 3 Marketing qualification as part of an apprenticeship programme.
You will have:
- Minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
- Experience of working to deadlines and managing multiple tasks at once
- Experience of working as a team
- Knowledge and experience of the different social media platforms and how to use these effectively
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at different levels in the organisation
For the full requirements of the role, please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
A fantastic opportunity awaits the right candidate. Contact the Human Resources Team on 01604 491131 today to arrange an informal chat about this opportunity.
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted upon receipt.
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please download the college application form, complete and return via email to email@example.com; these are located on the College website at https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work... Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
CV’s will not be considered.