We are looking for a sessional Teacher of English for September 2022 to enhance our curriculum offering.
A variety of hours are available to suit candidate availability.
Contact the College to discuss.
- Are you educated to level 3 or above in your subject area?
- Are you interested in enhancing the learning experiences and outcomes for young people?
- Do you hold or are you willing to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education) or equivalent?
- Are you looking for a flexible contract rather than a permanent full-time role?
The main duties of this role are:
- To lecture and train students and other client groups to quality standards set by the College. More specifically, you will lecture students in English to GCSE level as directed by the Head of School
- To tutor and manage one or more courses or groups of students.
- The development of the English curriculum alongside the Head of School.
- To act as a course tutor to full-time and part-time groups with the associated organisation, administration and monitoring of attendances including the collection of data for course evaluation.
To succeed in this position you will need to be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject. You will also need to hold or be willing to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education) or equivalent.
You will need to have up-to-date experience and knowledge of the English GCSE curriculum and experience of working in a Further Education setting is desirable.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Teachers' Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted upon receipt. Apply early to avoid disappointment.
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please complete a college application form; these are located on the College Website https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work... CV’s will not be considered. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.