Moulton College are seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Sport Studies (Higher Education)
The main duties of this position are:
- The teaching and training of students and other client groups to quality standards set by the College.
- The tutoring and management of one or more courses or groups of students.
- The development of FdSc, BSc (Hons) and MSc Sport courses.
To succeed in this position you will need to be educated to BSc level or equivalent in a sport related subject, hold or be working towards an MSc/ MA or PhD in related subject area, and hold or be willing to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education) or equivalent.
You will also need to have experience of working within the sports industry, have relevant and up to date knowledge within the sports industry or comparable industry. Also, experience in working in the higher education setting would be desirable.
Benefits of working for Moulton include:
- Teachers Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan (subject to conditions)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- 10% discount on College courses
- On-site Gym Free on-site parking
- Subsidised catering
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
Please complete the attached Application Form and submit to email@example.com to be considered.