We are looking to recruit a Student Services Administrator to join #TeamMoulton and provide a professional, courteous and knowledgeable front of house service for Student Services. This will include handling of student and course enquiries, processing of student applications, arranging student interviews and enrolments, financial applications and inputting of student data.
- Handle all full and part-time Further and Higher Education courses and general student enquires
- Process all course applications and transfers
- Update student records
- Assist with processing of exam entries
For the full duties of the role, please see the Job Description and Person Specification attached.
You will have:
- Experience of working within a similar admissions environment
- A minimum of grade C or equivalent in GCSE English & Maths
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to use the range of Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service skills
- A commitment to enhancing the student experience through service excellence
For the full specification of the role, please see the Job Description and Person Specification attached.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted upon receipt. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please download the college application form, complete and return via email to email@example.com; these are located on the College website at https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work-for-us. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
CV’s will not be considered.