Enrolment is the final stage to you becoming a fully registered student at Moulton College.
You will receive/ have received a joining letter which contains all the important information you will need for the enrolment process. The letter will include a date and time one of our Student Services team will call you to collect all the key information we need from you to enrol you. (For example full name and address.) If you have not been contacted by the end of July 2023 please call us on 01604 491 131.
On GCSE results day, if you don't get quite what you expect, have any queries, or concerns we are here to help you. Call us on 01604 491 131 and we will be able to speak to you about your results. There are always options and we are always here to support you.
You will have received a date and time in your joining letter informing you when your subject group will be coming in to the College to enrol. If you are unable to make this date, please do not worry, just give our Student Services team a call on 01604 491 131 and they will re-arrange your enrolment day.
The Enrolment Day Process - what to expect!
- The whole enrolment process will take around 1 / 1.5 hours
- Meet your course team and ask any course-related questions
- We will review your GCSE results to check you are enrolling onto the right course level for you
- You will have a short English and Maths quiz
- You will speak to our Student Services team to confirm your details and enrol you onto your course
- You will have the opportunity to speak to our transport and finance team for any further queries you might have
- You will go away with a draft timetable, including the start date of your course
- Tea/Coffee is available in our Canteen for any parents/guardians waiting whilst their child enrols on their course
The Enrolment Day Process - what to bring!
- Please bring your GCSE grades
- Please bring your ID (e.g. Passport)
If you have any queries about the process please don't hesitate to contact us on 01604 491 131.
We look forward to welcoming you in to College and wish you good luck with your GCSE results!
No concern is too big or too small.
It is important to us that we provide an inclusive learning environment for all our students. If you have any queries at all about starting your studies at Moulton please take a look at our Enrolment FAQs page - it's likely that other people have asked us the same question!
If you still haven't got the information you need or you just want to talk it through with someone, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Student Services Team. We are continuing to work from home but you can still reach us by telephone on 01604 491131 or by email.