Enrolment is the final stage to you becoming a fully registered student at Moulton College.
Due to the restrictions in place to control the COVID-19 virus we have decided to enrol our students over the telephone instead of asking you to come into College in August. This means that you will secure your place at Moulton a lot earlier and be ready to study with us in September, no matter what the future holds.
You will receive instructions about how and when to enrol by text and email and then a member of our Student Services Team will give you a call during the allocated times on that day. If you can’t make the specified date and time don’t worry, simply get in touch on 01604 491131 or send us an email, and we will be able to move your appointment.
To prepare for your enrolment call please ensure that you have the following information available:
- Your National Insurance Number
- Details of any previously achieved qualifications
- Email addresses and telephone numbers for yourself and your next of kin (closest relative)
- Your full postal address
Please note that the call may come from a mobile or withheld number.
During enrolment we will check through some additional details with you and also discuss any financial support that you might want to apply for to help you study at Moulton. We will also cover any specialist equipment that you need to order for your course. You can see a full list of these on our Equipment List page.
The whole process should take approx. 15 minutes.
- Make sure that you’ve completed the enrolment process which is being carried out by telephone (see information above). The time slot for enrolling your course will be sent to you by email and text message so keep an eye out for this and get in touch if you can't make the date provided.
- Make sure you’ve applied for transport, this applies to both NEW and RETURNING students.
- Financial support, make sure we have your completed application form, this also applies to both NEW and RETURNING students.
GCSE Results Day: 20 August 2020
- If you achieve the grades detailed in your conditional offer:
- Congratulations! Just take a photograph of your results and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You're all sorted ready to start in September!
- If your results aren't what you needed to meet the terms of your conditional offer:
- Don't worry - we still have a place for you at Moulton!
- You can give us a call on 01604 491131 or chat with an adviser on our Live Chat facility on our website to go through your options.
- If you do need to speak to one of our tutors in person we will be running a GCSE Results Clinic from 10.00am until 7.00pm. Please note that in order to manage the number of people attending at any one time you will need to book an appointment on our website and then come in at this time.
- However you decide to get in touch we will get you sorted with the best course for you.
- August is also your last chance to get your transport and financial support sorted before the start of term so make sure your forms are in.
If you are travelling into College using our bus transport system, make sure you’re at the bus stop in plenty of time and have your temporary travel pass ready to show to the bus driver as you board the bus. This will be posted out to you before the start of term.
If you are making alternative arrangements to travel to College you need to make sure that you arrive before 8.40am. Staff will be on hand to direct you to where you need to go.
No concern is too big or too small.
It is important to us that we provide an inclusive learning environment for all our students. If you have any queries at all about starting your studies at Moulton please take a look at our Enrolment FAQs page - it's likely that other people have asked us the same question!
If you still haven't got the information you need or you just want to talk it through with someone, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Student Services Team. We are continuing to work from home but you can still reach us by telephone on 01604 491131 or by email.