Welcome to The Library!
Our mission is to provide relevant, innovative, and accessible resources and services to support you during your time at College, helping us to deliver the highest quality of education and training opportunities.
We have libraries at both Higham Ferrers and Moulton campuses, each holding an extensive collection of resources. Staff based at both locations provide a number of services to assist all further and higher education students and staff with their studies and research across the full range of subjects taught at the College.
Our resources are subject specific and industry relevant, and are available through online collections, databases, books, maps, audio-visual material, and journals. Librarians work with teaching staff to regularly review and update the library collection so that you always have access to the information you need throughout your course.
We aim to:
- Support a positive student experience through a welcoming physical environment, and engaging digital spaces
- Provide an efficient and helpful service to all our customers
- Focus on continual development and improvement for all staff
- A range of study sessions to help you develop your library, research, referencing, information and study skills.
- Quiet study spaces as well as areas for collaborative work
- Computer suites complete with printers, copiers and scanners
A wide range of resources is available to all students and staff including:
- E-books, online academic journals and databases, Clickview videos are accessible off site at any time
- A large physical collection of books and journals are available for loan
- Request and review facilities (via reservations, inter-library loans, and a rating system)
The Library Team
Our experienced Librarians are Emma Hopley and Jane Lindley who are available to assist with in-depth reference and research support.
If you have any queries relating to the Library provision at Moulton College please do not hesitate to contact us either by email or by phone on 01604 673545.