We know that exams can be a stressful time, but we are here to help you settle those nerves and perform at your very best ability. This page contains all the key information that you need to be prepared.
If you need Exam Access Arrangements (extra time, a small exam room, reader etc) please make sure that our Exams Team know so that they can make arrangements before the exam date.
If you have any questions or wish to speak to someone about exams our Exams Team are always happy to help! Send them an email or pop along to visit them at our Holcot Centre.
Who can enter?
- Students taking English and Maths for the 2022/2023 this academic year.
- If you attended Moulton College last academic year.
- Unfortunately we do not take external GCSE candidates.
- Friday 19 May 2023
- Wednesday 7 June 2023
- Monday 5 June 2023
- Monday 12 June 2023
Tuesday 2 May 2023: 9.30am
|31588H||BUSINESS Unit 6 : Principles of Management (3h)|
Wednesday 3 May 2023: 9.30am
|31815H||SPORT & EXERCISE SCIENCE Unit 3: Applied Sport and Exercise Psychology (3h)|
|20065K||AGRICULTURE / COUNTRYSIDE MANAGEMENT / HORTICULTURE / FORESTRY & ARBORICULTURE Unit 1: Professional Working Responsibilities (3h)|
Thursday 4 May 2023: 9.30am
|31525H||SPORT Unit 2: Fitness Training and Programming for Health, Sport and Wellbeing (2h 30m)|
|31646H||ANIMAL MANAGEMENT Unit 3: Animal Welfare and Ethics (3h)|
Tuesday 9 May 2023: 9.30am
|31644H||ANIMAL MANAGEMENT Animal Breeding and Genetics (2h)|
Wednesday 10 May 2023: 9.30am
|31542H||SPORT Unit 19: Development and Provision of Sport and Physical Activity (2h)|
Thursday 11 May 2023: 9.30am
|20109K||EQUINE MANAGEMENT Equine Diet and Nutrition (2h 30m)|
Friday 12 May 2023: 9.30am
|31489H||BUSINESS: Developing a Marketing Campaign (3h)|
|31824H||SPORT & EXERCISE SCIENCE Unit 13: Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance (3h)|
Monday 15 May 2023: 9.30am
|31589H||Unit 7: Business Decision Making (3h)|
Monday 15 May 2023: 1.30pm
|31524H||SPORT Unit 1: Anatomy and Physiology (1h 30m)|
Tuesday 16 May 2023: 9.30am
|21321L||AGRICULTURE / COUNTRYSIDE MANAGEMENT / HORTICULTURE / FORESTRY & ARBORICULTURE Unit 3: Contemporary Issues in the Land-based Sectors (2h 30m)|
|40888M||UNIFORMED PROTECTIVE SERVICES Unit 2 : Behaviour And Discipline In The Uniformed Protective Services (2h)|
Wednesday 17 May 2023: 1.30pm
|31814H||SPORT & EXERCISE SCIENCE Unit 2: Functional Anatomy (1h 30m)|
Thursday 18 May 2023: 9.30am
|31463H||BUSINESS Unit 3 : Personal and Business Finance (2h)|
|20075K||CONSTRUCTION Construction Principles (1h 30m)|
|21405J||SPORT Unit 22: Investigating Business in Sport and the Active Leisure Industry (3h)|
Friday 19 May 2023: 1.30pm
|21325E||BUSINESS: Principles of Marketing Level 2 (1h)|
Monday 22 May 2023: 9.30am
|20110K||EQUINE MANAGEMENT Managing Equine Disease (3h)|
Monday 22 May 2023: 1.30pm
|40982M||UNIFORMED PROTECTIVE SERVICES Unit 6 : Government and Protective Services (1h 30m)|
Tuesday 23 May 2023: 9.30am
|31813H||SPORT & EXERCISE SCIENCE Unit 1: Sport and Exercise Physiology (1h 30m)|
Thursday 8 June 2023: 9.30am
|31645H||ANIMAL MANAGEMENT Unit 2: Animal Biology (1h30m)|
Thursday 8 June 2023: 1.30pm
|20066K||AGRICULTURE / COUNTRYSIDE MANAGEMENT / HORTICULTURE / FORESTRY & ARBORICULTURE Unit 2: Plant and Soil Science (1h 30m)|
Monday 12 June 2023: TBC
|21177K||ANIMAL Animal Welfare (2h 30m)|
Tuesday 13 June: 9.30am
|20108K||EQUINE MANAGEMENT Equine Structure, Form and Function (1h 30m)|
If you are unsure as to whether you have been entered for a particular exam, please speak to your tutor.
Unfortunately we do not take external BTEC candidates.
Your mock exams will be set by your curriculum area, please ask your tutor for more information.
Exam results day:
All exam results will be sent to your student email address.
- Summer BTEC Level 3 - Thursday 17 August 2023
- Summer BTEC Level 2 & GCSEs - Thursday 24 August 2023
If you have any queries on the result you receive or your progression please contact your tutor.
- All certificates are posted to the address we have on file, so please ensure student services have your up to date information.
- City & Guild certificates are processed and posted in September/October.
- BTEC & GCSE certificates are processed and posted in November.
- All certificates will be held if awaiting a GCSE so that they can be posted together.
Please contact Learning Support if you feel you need support in any of your exams, if you are new to the college and had support at your previous school.
This needs to be in place in plenty of time before your scheduled exams or it may result in the support not being available.
If you have support in place but don’t wish to use some or part of it, please contact Learning Support so this can be officially taken off your exam information.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before the start time of your exam so that you can find your room and seat number,
- Any mobile phones, all watches, Bluetooth enabled devices / earphones must be switched off and left in your bag in the designated area.
- It is an Awarding Body requirement that you remove any head-wear for any exam. If it is worn for religious reasons, please speak to your Tutor or the Exams Officer before the day of your exam.
- The exam room temperature may vary so we recommend wearing layered clothing.
- Updates and reminders about exams will be sent to you via text message so please make sure that our Student Services Team have the correct mobile number for you.
Notices for Candidates
- JCQ Regulation Posters
- JCQ Regulation Poster No Mobile Phones
- Information on written exams
- Information on online exams
- Non examination Assessments
- Coursework Assessments
- Privacy Notice
- Exam Etiquette
Still have questions about exams?
Contact our Exams Team direct either by email or call on 01604 491131.