At Moulton College our main priorities are the health, safety and positive wellbeing of our students and staff. We are committed to the safeguarding of young people and vulnerable adults as well as providing a range of services to promote good mental health.
Our dedicated Student Support Team are continuously working to ensure that our students are safe both on and off campus. We can support you if you are concerned about making the move from secondary school to College. Once you are enrolled you will have access to a range of workshops, tutorials and drop-in sessions to give you the support you need.
What is safeguarding?
- Safeguarding is the action taken to promote the welfare of children and protect them from harm, including:
- Protecting children from abuse and maltreatment
- Preventing harm to children's health or development
- Ensuring children grow up with the provision of safe and effective care
- Taking action to enable all children and young people to have the best outcomes
Safeguarding contact information
To speak to our safeguarding team please call 01604 491131. The team is available every week day from 8.30am - 5.00pm.
To speak to someone via the safeguarding mobile, manned from 9am - 4.30pm, please call 07827929695.
In case of emergency
If you need to contact someone outside of our normal College hours please use the following contact details:
- If you think that you or someone else may be in immediate danger, please contact the emergency services directly by calling 999.
- If you need support urgently outside of College opening times, please phone Northamptonshire County Council's out-of-hours team on 01604 626938.
- If you are a young person and would like help, call Childline on 0800 11 11.
Northamptonshire Safeguarding Partnership - a multi-agency service providing advice and information to safeguard children.