Moulton College is committed to ensuring everyone in our community can develop their education and skills to the highest level.
If you study a full-time programme, at any level with us, you will be guaranteed progression on to the identified next level course, so long as you have met all of the following criteria:
- You have completed and achieved your main qualification, e.g. BTEC Diploma and you have also completed and demonstrated a commitment to all parts of your study programme
- You have attended all exams required for your programme of study including functional skills and GCSE (where applicable)
- You have submitted all of your coursework on time
- You have met the College’s standards in relation to performance, attendance and behaviour.
- You meet the entry requirements for the next course.
Some Level 2 and Level 3 programmes in technical areas, such as Plumbing, require a higher level of English or maths skills than you may have achieved. If this is the case, we will support you to achieve additional English or maths qualifications first.
Our wide range of financial support awards, transport and residency options remain available to you as a returning student however it is important that you reapply for these as they do not carry over automatically. Information about how to do this will be included in your progression pack and our Student Services and the Transport staff will be more than happy to help.
If you receive Learning Support or currently hold an EHCP you are encouraged to discuss your needs with the Head of Learning Support and make sure reviews reflect your next steps.
Students who will be aged 19+ for the start of the academic year should also speak to Student Services if they have not already discussed any associated fees for the course.