Moulton College are looking to appoint a passionate and dedicated Teacher of Maths to join our School of Maths and English
The main duties of this role are:
- To lecture and train students and other client groups to quality standards set by the College. More specifically, you will lecture students in Maths to GCSE level as directed by the Head of School
- To tutor and manage one or more courses or groups of students.
- The development of the maths curriculum alongside the Head of School.
- To act as a course tutor to full-time and part-time groups with the associated organisation, administration and monitoring of attendances including the collection of data for course evaluation.
To succeed in this position you will need to be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject. You will also need to hold or be willing to work towards and achieve a Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Certificate in Education) or equivalent.
You will need to have up-to-date experience and knowledge of the Maths GCSE curriculum and experience of working in a Further Education setting is desirable.
Working for Moulton College attracts a range of benefits including:
- Membership of the Teachers Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free car parking
- Discounted nursery fees
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted upon receipt.
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
To apply for this role, please complete a college application form; these are located on the College Website https://www.moulton.ac.uk/work... CV’s will not be considered. Alternatively please email email@example.com for an application pack.